PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING ANY
BOOKING. IF YOU MAKE ANY BOOKING, IT MEANS THAT YOU AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fun Tours Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your
booking with FunTours.ca
- All tours are escorted by a professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All our guided tours are in English Language ONLY
- Smoking on the motor coach is not allowed.
- All prices are
shown in Canadian dollars.
- Travel outside
of Ontario requires medical and cancellation insurance. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance and travel accident insurance and medical insurance, which is required for out of province and overseas when you book your tour. If you are not interested to buying this cover, it means you read this travel insurance clues and you declined to buy insurance.
Cancellations, Transfers & Refunds
- Full refund if you cancel up to 30 days prior to the tour date, less a 10% (Credit Card/PayPal/ Admin/Handling fees).
- 50% refund if you cancel between 29 and 15 days before the tour date.
- No refund is available if the cancellation is made within 14 days of departure.
- All reservations for bus tours are fully transferable and you may transfer your seat to anyone else, at any time, without penalty or any administrative fee. Simply send us an email through the Contact Us button at the top of the page.
- In the event that a tour is cancelled, the liability of FunTours.ca will be limited to providing a full refund of the original trip price.
- No refunds or adjustments will be made for portions of the trip that you have not taken or used. If you have a problem with the services provided while on tour, inform your tour director or hotel immediately. They will do their best to correct the problem. Please do not wait until you return home to do something about it.
- Refunds are always given in the same method as the original payment.
- On trips
involving an overnight stay, FunTours.ca guarantees a room mate of the
same gender for single travellers who wish to share a room and take
advantage of double occupancy prices. If we are unable to assign you a
roommate, we pay the single occupancy surcharge.
- Of course, if
you wish to have your own private room, you have to pay the single occupancy
- One large
suitcase per person is allowed for all motorcoach tours.
- Although every
effort is made to handle all luggage as carefully as possible, FunTours.ca
cannot assume liability for loss, theft or damage due to breakage, water,
Travelling With Children
Children 10 and older are welcome on our tours.
- We reserve the
right to make time or itinerary changes, if necessary. All our
motorcoaches are fully licensed and insured throughout Canada and the
- FunTours.ca acts only in the capacity of an agent in arranging transportation,
accommodations, additional side tours and attractions, including meals, and are
not responsible for any loss, damage or injury due to an act or default of any
company engaged in providing service included in out tours.
- I hereby waive any and all claims which I may have against FunTours.ca
and release FunTours.ca from all liabilities for injury, death, property damage
or any other loss sustained by me or my accompany people as a result of our
participation in this tour, due to any cause what so ever, including
negligence, breach of contract, or breach of any statutory or other duty of
care by FunTours.ca. I read this waiving clues and I am agree with this
- FunTours.ca reserves
the right to reject any person as a member of the tour at any time, if the
tour director decides his/her conduct is detrimental to the interest,
comfort, well-being and enjoyment of other members of the tour. A refund
of the unfinished portion of the tour will be made and deemed a full and
- When meals are
included in the tour price, gratuities are also included.
- FunTours.ca reserves
the right to use photography for promotional purposes.
A Couple of Rules
Illegal drugs will not be tolerated on any trips. Possessing or using drugs not only contravenes the laws of the land but also puts the rest of the group at risk. Smoking marijuana and opium is not acceptable for our travellers.
Our philosophy of travel is one of respect towards everyone we encounter. Our group leader has the right to expel any member of the group if he/she uses drug/alcohol on the bus.
Payment in any form to FunTours.ca will represent an acceptance of all the
FunTours.ca is an affiliate of Sadaf Holidays. TICO Registration #50020237