Join us on a beautiful day trip to Prince Edward County :)
NOTE: The following waterfalls are located in private properties and are open to the public over the Easter weekend ONLY.
Tour's duration: approx. 12 hours (8 am to 8 pm)
3 Pick-up locations: Mississauga, York Mills, and Scarborough Town Centre
8.00 AM: Our 1st Pick-up location is: 30 Courtney Park Drive East, Mississauga. (Please arrive 15 Min before the departure time)
8.30 AM: Our 2nd pick-up location is: York Mills Station
9.00 AM: Our 3rd pick-up location is: Scarborough Town Centre
10.00 AM: We have a short coffee/washroom stop on the way to PEC.
12.00 PM: Hike to the Jackson's Falls (10 min medium hike)
1.00 PM: Enjoy a 3-course Lunch at the Waring House in Picton.
3.00 PM: Hike to the Cape Vessey Fall (10 min easy hike)
4.00 PM: Wine tasting @ the Waupoos Estate Winery
We will learn the history of Waupoos Estates Winery, and the guide will take us into the viewing room of the cellar where we will learn the steps of winemaking. Also includes 3 tastings in Waupoos lovely Boutique Store.
4.30 PM: We return home. Hope you have enjoyed this special spring trip :)
We will have a short coffee/washroom stop on the way.
7.30 PM: our 1st drop-off location @ Scarborough Town Centre
8.00 PM: our 2nd drop-off location @ York Mills Station
8.30 PM: our 3rd drop-off location @ Mississauga
Per person: $119 + HST
**All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars.
10+ are welcome on this tour, same price as adults.
• Round trip transportation on an A/C Bus
• Visit the Cape Vessey Fall
• A 3-course Lunch @ the Waring House in Picton
• Wine tasting @ Waupoos Estate Winery
• Visit the Jackson's Falls
• Escorted tour by the tour director
• Complimentary bottled water on the bus
• All gratuities
• Garden salad
• Breast of chicken with a dill chardonnay cream sauce, roasted potatoes,seasonal vegetables,
• chef’s choice for dessert, tea or coffee.
*** The vegetarian option is a vegetable stir fry on rice.
• Our tours are in ENGLISH language only.
· Appropriate clothing and footwear is highly recommended (based on the weather)
· We assign the seats based on first paid first served. In case you and your companion pay separately, to be seated together, please send an email to email@example.com after placing your order.
• Our 3-course lunch includes: (Salad – Grilled Chicken - Dessert with coffee and tea) . The vegetarian option is "stir fry on rice".
PARKING / PICK- UP Location
1st pick-up location: Mississauga - The address of the plaza is 30 Courtney Park Drive East, Mississauga. The bus will stop outside the plaza, right in front of the McDonalds-on Hurontario. You can wait in the McDonalds until the bus arrives. The bus will be visible through the restaurant windows. Cars can be parked for the day in the plaza parking lot. Parking is free.
2nd pick-up location: York Mills Subway Station. The bus will stop on Yonge St., directly outside the Starbucks at 4025 Yonge St. This is the York Mills Centre office building on the North-East corner of Yonge St. & York Mills Rd. The York Mills subway station is in the basement of this building. If it is raining or snowing, you are welcome to wait either in Starbucks or in the lobby of the office tower until you see the bus stop in front of Starbucks. For day trips, cars can be parked in the parking lot directly across the street on the North-West corner of Yonge & York Mills Rd. This is a pay and display parking lot.
3rd pick-up location: Scarborough Town Centre (Address: 300 Borough Dr, Scarborough, ON M1P 4P5) . The bus stops directly outside the Cineplex movie theatres at the Scarborough Town Centre. This pickup location is suitable for day trips. IF YOU NEED TO PARK YOUR CAR: Park anywhere near the movie theatres. Free parking all day. Cars cannot be left overnight after 2 AM.
If you have any questions, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Emergency contact: 416-897-3020