LAVENDER FESTIVAL 2018
Come celebrate with us and enjoy a weekend of fragrance, taste and entertainment! We want to share the beauty of our purple fields, the exquisite aroma of the essence of our flowers and the flavour of our culinary treats.
7.30 AM: Our 1st Pick-up location is: 30 Courtney Park Drive East, Mississauga. (Please arrive 15 Min earlier)
8.00 AM: Our 2nd pick-up location is: York Mills Station
8.30 AM: Our 3rd pick-up location is: Scarborough Town Centre
9.30 – 10.00 AM: We have a short coffee/washroom stop on the way to PEC.
11.30 -1.00: Enjoy the Prince Edward County Lavender Farm Tour
Prince Edward County Lavender Company is a grower, distiller and crafter of fine lavender products. Nestled in the heart of Prince Edward County, their farm offers many cultivars of lavender, in a myriad of colours, scents and tastes. Some of their cultivars are praised for their exceptional essential oil quality, while others are best kept for culinary creations or crafts. On our tour we will have the opportunity to Watch a demonstration of how Lavender Essential Oil is distilled and get your questions answered about this process. Taste lavender flavoured foods such as lavender lemonade, lavender nougat and chocolate. After the tour, you will also have the opportunity to shop in their boutique.
1.30 - 3.00 PM: Enjoy a 3-course Lunch at the Waring House in Picton.
3.30-4.30: Winery tour and wine tasting at Karlo estates Winery. Come in and explore our 1805 post and beam timber frame barn and choose your favourite spot to enjoy your tasting, where County Chic pairs with our high-end wines.
5.30 – 6.00: We will have a stop at the Big Apple to sample some apple pies and shop for pies, cakes, ciders and jams/ dinner.
6.00 PM: We return home
7.30: drop-off @ Scarborough Town Centre
8.00: drop-off @ York Mills Station
8.30: drop-off @ Mississauga
Per person: $129 + hst
**All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars.
**Children 8 and older are welcome on this tour, same price as adults.
• Round trip transportation on an A/C Bus with washroom
• Lavender farm tour including tasting of some lavender flavoured products as well as seeing the distillation process.
• A 3-course Lunch @ the Waring House in Picton
• Winery tour and wine tasting at Karlo estates Winery
• Escorted tour by the tour director
• Complimentary bottled water on the bus
• All gratuities
• Garden salad
• Breast of chicken with a dill chardonnay cream sauce, roasted potatoes, seasonal vegetables,
• chef’s choice for dessert, tea or coffee.
- On Sunday July 7th, the lunch will be Buffet.
- If you booked the tour of Saturday July 6th, and you are vegetarian, please let us know up to 2 days before the trip. ***The vegetarian option is a veggie Pasta***
HOW TO PAY
The payment options are: "Credit Card", "PayPal" or "Email money transfer".
Even for Email money transfer, you still need to register yourself through that link first (so we have your name in our list).
• Our tours are in ENGLISH language only.
· Appropriate clothing and footwear is highly recommended (based on the weather)
· We assign the seats based on first paid first served. In case you and your companion pay separately, to be seated together, please send an email to “NOUSHIN” email@example.com after placing your order.
PARKING / PICK- UP Location
1st pick-up location: Mississauga - The address of the plaza is 30 Courtney Park Drive East, Mississauga. The bus will stop outside the plaza, right in front of the McDonalds. You can wait in the McDonalds until the bus arrives. The bus will be visible through the restaurant windows. Cars can be parked for the day in the plaza parking lot. Parking is free.
2nd pick-up location: York Mills Station. The bus will stop on Yonge St., directly outside the Starbucks at 4025 Yonge St. This is the York Mills Centre office building on the North-East corner of Yonge St. & York Mills Rd. The York Mills subway station is in the basement of this building. If it is raining or snowing, you are welcome to wait either in Starbucks or in the lobby of the office tower until you see the bus stop in front of Starbucks. For day trips, cars can be parked in the parking lot directly across the street on the North-West corner of Yonge & York Mills Rd. This is a pay and display parking lot.
3rd pick-up location: Scarborough Town Centre (Address: 300 Borough Dr, Scarborough, ON M1P 4P5) . The bus stops directly outside the Cineplex movie theatres at the Scarborough Town Centre. This pickup location is suitable for day trips. IF YOU NEED TO PARK YOUR CAR: Park anywhere near the movie theatres. Free parking all day. Cars cannot be left overnight after 2 AM.
If you have any questions, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Emergency contact: 416-897-3020