Beautiful 1000 Islands & Kingston (SUN. 1 SEP 2019)
Join us on a fabulous day trip to see the Beautiful 1000 Islands & Kingston
Tour's duration: about 14 hours
3 Pick-up locations: Mississauga, York Mills, and Scarborough
7.30 AM: Our 2nd pick-up location is: York Mills Station
8.00 AM: Our 3rd pick-up location is: Scarborough Town Centre
9.00 – 9.30 AM: We have a short coffee/breakfast stop on the way.
11.30 – 12.30 PM: Enjoy a 1-hour tour of Historic Kingston, including City Hall, Queen’s University, Kingston Penitentiary, Bellevue House, St. Mary’s Cathedral, the Historic Homes in Sydenham Ward, and the Historic Downtown.
12.30 PM: Drive towards the restaurant (41 km = 31 min drive)
1.00– 2.40: Enjoy a 3-course lunch at a beautiful local restaurant. The main dish is Grilled Chicken with roasted potatoes and vegetables // OR// Salmon Fish Meal. Please see the full menu below *** Vegetarian option is available ****
2.40 PM: Drive towards 1000 Islands for a 1-hour cruise at the beautiful “saint Lawrence” River.
The cruise starts at 3.30 PM. We will experience the icons of the 1000 Islands such as Boldt Castle, the Statue of St. Lawrence, 1000 Islands International Bridge and Zavicon Islands containing the smallest International Bridge in the world, during this cruise in the heart of the 1000 Islands.
6.00 - 6.30: On the way to Toronto, We will have a stop at the Big Apple to sample some apple pies and shop for pies, cakes, ciders and jams.
6.30 PM: We return home.
8.00 : drop-off @ Scarborough Town Centre
8.30: drop-off @ York Mills Station
9.00: drop-off @Mississauga
Per person: $139 + 13% HST
**All prices are per person, in Canadian dollars.
**Children under 12 will pay only $100 + 13% HST
• Round trip transportation on an Air-conditioned Bus with washroom
• A 1-hour guided city tour of Kingston
• A 3-course lunch at a beautiful local restaurant
• A 1-hour cruise in the heart of 1000 Islands
• Stop at the Big Apple
• Escorted tour by the tour director
• Complimentary bottled water on the bus
• All Gratuities
To Start: Mixed green salad with house vinaigrette
Entree: Grilled Chicken- white sauce served with roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables // OR// Salmon Fish Meal
Dessert: Chef’s choice of homemade seasonal dessert served with coffee or tea
*** Vegetarian option: ALT Wrap (vegetarian) fresh avocado, lettuce, tomato, artichokes with a chickpea hummus and pesto and served with roasted potatoes
· You do NOT need to bring any Passport or ID, because we will not stop in US waters.
· Our tours are in ENGLISH language only.
· Appropriate clothing and footwear is highly recommended (based on the weather)
· We assign the seats based on first paid first served. In case you and your companion pay separately, to be seated together, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order.
· If you are vegetarian,
please select the "veggie" option at the time of
booking. ***The vegetarian option is Veggie ALT wraps***. If you forgot to do so,
please let us know maximum 2 days before the tour departure.
*** TTC Subway Hours of Operation on Sunday:
On Sundays, the subway run from about 8 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Therefore, you will have the following options for getting in York Mills Station:
1) If you bring your own car, the parking lot is right in front of York Mills Station, and Parking fee is approx. $10 for the day.
2) UBER: to get an uber, enter this address as your destination: Starbucks 4025 Yonge St, North York, ON M2P 2E3.
3) you can use the TTC blue night bus. You should google it to see the timing/schedules. We have the following links: TTC Buses: https://www.ttc.ca/Routes/Buses.jsp TTC Blue Night Network Map: http://www.ttc.ca/PDF/Maps/TTC_BlueNightMap.pdf
PARKING / PICK- UP Location
1st pick-up location: Mississauga - The address of the plaza is 30 Courtney Park Drive East, Mississauga. The bus will stop outside the plaza, right in front of the McDonalds. You can wait in the McDonalds until the bus arrives. The bus will be visible through the restaurant windows. Cars can be parked for the day in the plaza parking lot. Parking is free.
2nd pick-up location: York Mills Station. The bus will stop on Yonge St., directly outside the Starbucks at 4025 Yonge St. This is the York Mills Centre office building on the North-East corner of Yonge St. & York Mills Rd. The York Mills subway station is in the basement of this building. If it is raining or snowing, you are welcome to wait either in Starbucks or in the lobby of the office tower until you see the bus stop in front of Starbucks.
3rd pick-up location: Scarborough Town Centre (Address: 300 Borough Dr, Scarborough, ON M1P 4P5) . The bus stops directly outside the Cineplex movie theatres at the Scarborough Town Centre. This pickup location is suitable for day trips. IF YOU NEED TO PARK YOUR CAR: Park anywhere near the movie theatres. Free parking all day. Cars cannot be left overnight after 2 AM.
If you have any questions, please email to: email@example.com - or call: 416-874-1713