Traveling during COVID-19
As of April 1, 2022, we run our tours based on the following details/requirements.
• Following the Canadian Federal Transport Regulations, we STILL require all passengers 12 & older to be fully vaccinated (2 shots minimum). STILL (Airlines, Trains, Cruise Lines, Ships, and Coach companies) require proof of vaccination (minimum of 2 shots) at the time of travel. When this restriction is lifted by the federal government, we will also remove this requirement. Please bring your proof of vaccination (print or digital) + a valid government-issued photo ID (e.g., health card, driver’s license).
• Face masks are STILL mandatory on all tours. You need to bring your own mask and wear it during the whole trip while you are on the bus. Again, when this restriction is lifted by the federal government, we will also remove this requirement.
• Our buses will operate at 100% capacity. Therefore, there will NOT be any physical distancing onboard.
• Please note that you will not be allowed boarding if you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with a known patient, or have been out of the country in the last 14 days.
• All buses are being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the end of each tour.
• Frequent hand sanitizer use is strongly encouraged.
• Bottled water and snacks will NOT be provided anymore. Please bring your own.
NOTE: On each bus/train tour, we require a minimum of 25 passengers to be able to run the tour. If we cannot reach the minimum number of participants at least 7 days before the trip, we reserve the right to cancel the tour, in which case all payments will be refunded.