PRIVATE Tour to Blue Mountain and Scandinave Spa
Private Tours (Available Every Day) / Private Vehicle (Sedan/Van)
The Scandinavian tradition of hot soaks, cold dips, and Finnish saunas involves three key steps: warming the body to open pores; a plunge into cold water to rinse the toxins from the skin and close pores; and rest, time spent returning to the body to its regular state
Price & Inclusions
|Group Size||ADULT (18+ years old)|
• Air-Conditioned Private Transportation (sedan or van)
• Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel/residence/airport in Toronto
• 3-course Dinner at the Pottery Restaurant /or/ Tholos Restaurant
• Professional guide
• Scandinavian Baths experience at the award-winning Scandinave Spa
What’s NOT included:
• Tip to the driver /guide
• Personal expenses
• Admission to optional activities in Blue Mountain Village
All guests must 18+ years of age
Bathing suit required
Reservations are required for Massages
Open daily, year-round, from 9am-9pm
Silence is required on-site at the spa. Cell phones and cameras are prohibited in the Baths activity and Massage Pavilion.
The Blue Mountains is a town in Grey County, southwestern Ontario, Canada, located where the Beaver River flows into Nottawasaga Bay.
Blue Mountain, Ontario's largest mountain village resort, is situated between the shores of Georgian Bay and the slopes of the Niagara Escarpment and is a major destination for skiers from southern Ontario.
BASE CAMP ATTRACTIONS:
THE ROCK CLIMBING WALL
CASCADE PUTTING COURSE
PLUNGE! AQUATIC CENTRE
MILL POND ACTIVITY CENTRE
RIDGE RUNNER MOUNTAIN COASTER
- WIND RIDER TRIPLE ZIPS
Prices per activity: ADULTS (Ages 13 & up) $16 | YOUTH (Ages 12 & under) $13
- WOODLOT LOW ROPES
Prices per activity: ADULTS (Ages 13 & up) $29 | YOUTH (Ages 12 & under) $23
- TIMBER CHALLENGE HIGH ROPES
- MOUNTAINTOP SEGWAY
- Prices per activity: ADULTS (Ages 13 & up) $63 | YOUTH (Ages 12 & under) $48
Other activities in Blue Mountain Village:
SWEET & SAVOURY: Discover the sweet and savoury side of Blue Mountain at more than a dozen bars and eateries on resort.
DINING: Whether you prefer casual or fine dining, Blue Mountain Village is home to more than 20 diverse restaurants & eateries that will please every palate.
When the sun goes down, head to the Village's pubs, bars, and clubs to grab a nightcap ….
* Appropriate clothing and footwear is highly recommended (based on the weather)
* If you are vegetarian or have dietary restrictions, please let us know up to 2 days before the tour
This is a suggested itinerary. On any private tour, you have the flexibility to modify your itinerary according to your needs with professional advice from our experienced travel consultants.
During the tour, you can easily skip the activities that you do not like, explore options for additional activities, and tweak our itinerary as needed.
Let us know what special requests you have for the day and we will customize your itinerary in advance!